Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Orbs token can now be bought for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000097 BTC on exchanges including ProBit Exchange, Bilaxy, Bittrex and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Orbs has traded down 13.5% against the dollar. Orbs has a total market capitalization of $13.85 million and approximately $2.16 million worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00210360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.62 or 0.01317641 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00120745 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Orbs Token Profile
Orbs launched on May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,964,461,131 tokens. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken. Orbs’ official website is www.orbs.com. Orbs’ official message board is www.orbs.com/blog. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Orbs
Orbs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bilaxy, Bittrex and ProBit Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.