Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Pylon Network has traded up 29.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Pylon Network coin can now be purchased for $0.77 or 0.00010348 BTC on major exchanges including $13.77, $32.15, $24.43 and $33.94. Pylon Network has a market capitalization of $370,771.00 and approximately $926.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00038840 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $552.17 or 0.07405491 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023875 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Pylon Network Profile
PYLNT is a coin. Its genesis date was July 30th, 2017. Pylon Network’s total supply is 633,858 coins and its circulating supply is 480,519 coins. Pylon Network’s official Twitter account is @KlenergyTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pylon Network’s official website is pylon-network.org.
Pylon Network Coin Trading
Pylon Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $13.77, $32.15, $7.50, $24.43, $24.68, $50.98, $20.33, $33.94, $18.94, $10.39 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pylon Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pylon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.