Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. Qwertycoin has a market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $1,528.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Qwertycoin has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
QWC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 106,123,770,169 coins. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
Qwertycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.