Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Safe has a market capitalization of $10.72 million and $81,155.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Safe has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Safe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00007100 BTC on exchanges including DragonEX, CoinEgg and ZB.COM.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00049879 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $50.65 or 0.00699589 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 32.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00022661 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00260413 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00095783 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Safe is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Safe is www.anwang.org.
Safe Coin Trading
Safe can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, CoinEgg and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Safe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.