Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last week, Spectrum has traded up 0.1% against the dollar. One Spectrum token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherFlyer and Hotbit. Spectrum has a total market capitalization of $31,473.00 and $16,608.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.20 or 0.00622541 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010835 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Spectrum (SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,199,987,500 tokens. The Reddit community for Spectrum is /r/spectrumSPT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrum’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumspt. The official website for Spectrum is spectrum-token.com.
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.