VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. VoteCoin has a total market capitalization of $105,184.00 and $111.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VoteCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. During the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00366578 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00080512 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00069609 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003324 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001226 BTC.
VoteCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 69,180,875 coins. The official website for VoteCoin is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VoteCoin Coin Trading
VoteCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VoteCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VoteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.