WAX (CURRENCY:WAXP) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last seven days, WAX has traded 13.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One WAX token can now be bought for about $0.0238 or 0.00000319 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Tidex, Bibox and Bithumb. WAX has a market capitalization of $22.25 million and $667,901.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208216 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.55 or 0.01307228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027983 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119902 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
WAX launched on October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 3,575,661,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 934,780,690 tokens. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for WAX is wax.io. WAX’s official message board is medium.com/wax-io. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WAX Token Trading
WAX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bithumb, C2CX, Bibox, Radar Relay, Tidex, Kyber Network, Kucoin, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.