ZTCoin (CURRENCY:ZT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One ZTCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0370 or 0.00000509 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, ZTCoin has traded up 6.9% against the dollar. ZTCoin has a total market capitalization of $10.20 million and approximately $28,820.00 worth of ZTCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038973 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $500.91 or 0.06900886 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002269 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024777 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000078 BTC.
ZTCoin (ZT) is a token. ZTCoin’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 275,948,925 tokens. ZTCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ZTCoin is medium.com/@ZBGofficial.
ZTCoin Token Trading
ZTCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZBG. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZTCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZTCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZTCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZTCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZTCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.