Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 5th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 21.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be purchased for $0.0162 or 0.00000216 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Graviex, STEX and Escodex. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $196,135.00 and $21,312.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 42.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001552 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 12,133,177 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Incognito’s official website is bitcoinincognito.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, STEX, Graviex, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.