BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One BitCoen coin can now be purchased for $0.0054 or 0.00000072 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin and BitFlip. BitCoen has a market capitalization of $37,817.00 and $641.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitCoen has traded down 12.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $215.89 or 0.02859328 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003261 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000646 BTC.
BitCoen is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. The official website for BitCoen is bitcoen.io. The official message board for BitCoen is medium.com/@bitcoen. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen.
BitCoen Coin Trading
BitCoen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.