PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 17.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 7th. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Livecoin and Cryptopia. PutinCoin has a total market cap of $68,481.00 and approximately $73.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00050337 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00093716 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00076380 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,524.80 or 0.99464352 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PutinCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 18th, 2016. PutinCoin’s total supply is 904,400,574 coins. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PutinCoin is putincoin.org/forum. The official website for PutinCoin is putincoin.org. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.