VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. In the last week, VideoCoin has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. VideoCoin has a total market cap of $3.67 million and approximately $1.52 million worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VideoCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0839 or 0.00001108 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002184 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
VideoCoin uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,741,904 tokens. The official website for VideoCoin is www.videocoin.io. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin.
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
VideoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, KuCoin and Beaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VideoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.