Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, Apex has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. Apex has a market capitalization of $1.33 million and approximately $28,906.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apex token can currently be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, LBank, Bitbns and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00020995 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005983 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
CPX uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2018. Apex’s total supply is 676,989,090 tokens and its circulating supply is 476,792,327 tokens. Apex’s official Twitter account is @apexnetworkCPX. The Reddit community for Apex is /r/APEXtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Apex’s official website is apex.chinapex.com.
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bit-Z, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.