Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for $6.02 or 0.00079398 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, Bithumb, Ovis and HitBTC. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $105.39 million and approximately $9.41 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.47 or 0.00388777 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00071478 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Exrates, YoBit, Bitsane, Indodax, Braziliex, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, BitBay, C2CX, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, Bleutrade, BitFlip, Instant Bitex, OKEx, Coinone, Huobi, Graviex, Altcoin Trader, TDAX, Korbit, Negocie Coins, Gate.io, DSX, Ovis, BitMarket, Bitlish, Exmo, QuadrigaCX, Sistemkoin, Coinnest, Koineks, Bithumb, HitBTC, CEX.IO, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Bitinka, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.