Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 8th. Dero has a market capitalization of $2.99 million and approximately $692,224.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Dero has traded down 31.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Dero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00004430 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
DERO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,903,501 coins. Dero’s official website is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.