Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 8th. Desire has a market capitalization of $7,782.00 and $5,111.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Desire coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Desire has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,569.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.53 or 0.02000402 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.58 or 0.02831273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.93 or 0.00606002 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $54.32 or 0.00716684 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012062 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00051855 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00016055 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013295 BTC.
Desire (CRYPTO:DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,869,488 coins and its circulating supply is 10,269,488 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.