IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One IOTA coin can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002743 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, Huobi, Cobinhood and Bitfinex. IOTA has a market cap of $577.19 million and $4.04 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, IOTA has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00207201 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $97.33 or 0.01285863 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027184 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037262 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 34.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00039813 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Bitfinex, Ovis, Cobinhood, FCoin, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Huobi, OKEx, Exrates, Coinone and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.