Nuggets (CURRENCY:NUG) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Nuggets has traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar. Nuggets has a total market cap of $715,151.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Nuggets was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuggets token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00208199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.79 or 0.01284254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Nuggets’ total supply is 9,729,464,161 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,724,830,450 tokens. The Reddit community for Nuggets is /r/nuggetsPayandID. The official website for Nuggets is nuggets.life. Nuggets’ official Twitter account is @nuggetsPAYandID and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nuggets
Nuggets can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuggets directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuggets should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuggets using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuggets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuggets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.