On.Live (CURRENCY:ONL) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One On.Live token can currently be purchased for about $0.0123 or 0.00000163 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex and Livecoin. On.Live has a total market capitalization of $266,456.00 and approximately $393.00 worth of On.Live was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, On.Live has traded up 11.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037141 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $510.25 or 0.06725538 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00023737 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
On.Live Token Profile
On.Live (ONL) is a token. Its genesis date was January 22nd, 2018. On.Live’s total supply is 59,725,382 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,622,215 tokens. The Reddit community for On.Live is /r/onlivetv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for On.Live is on.live. On.Live’s official Twitter account is @on_live.
Buying and Selling On.Live
On.Live can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as On.Live directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade On.Live should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase On.Live using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for On.Live Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for On.Live and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.