Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 8th. In the last week, Parachute has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar. One Parachute token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Parachute has a total market capitalization of $118,073.00 and approximately $3,928.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00044602 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 236.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Parachute (CRYPTO:PAR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Parachute’s total supply is 999,889,335 tokens and its circulating supply is 358,963,901 tokens. The official website for Parachute is www.parachutetoken.com. The Reddit community for Parachute is /r/ParachuteToken. Parachute’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Parachute Token Trading
Parachute can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Parachute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Parachute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.