ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded down 13.9% against the dollar. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and C-Patex. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $17.68 million and approximately $31,660.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00051777 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.91 or 0.00688810 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00037064 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00273851 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005016 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00092191 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006623 BTC.
RDD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ReddCoin is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ReddCoin is www.reddcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, LiteBit.eu, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, YoBit, Bisq, Bleutrade and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.