Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.0110 or 0.00000145 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, CoinTiger, OKEx and GOPAX. Status has a market capitalization of $38.03 million and $182.82 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Status has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00207177 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.48 or 0.01286256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00119908 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Status’ launch date was June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official website is status.im. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDCM, Liqui, Kyber Network, Huobi, Bancor Network, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Radar Relay, IDAX, Bithumb, DragonEX, OOOBTC, DDEX, Binance, GOPAX, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Poloniex, IDEX, Upbit, OKEx, Livecoin, Ethfinex, ABCC, BigONE, Ovis, CoinTiger, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Koinex, ChaoEX, DEx.top, Tidex, Cobinhood, TOPBTC, Neraex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.