Carry (CURRENCY:CRE) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. One Carry token can currently be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy and Upbit. Carry has a market cap of $8.60 million and $788,258.00 worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Carry has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037600 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $500.54 or 0.06684336 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024689 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001148 BTC.
Carry Token Profile
CRE is a token. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. Carry’s total supply is 3,691,801,571 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,078,694,124 tokens. The official website for Carry is carryprotocol.io. The official message board for Carry is medium.com/carryprotocol. Carry’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Carry
Carry can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carry should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.