Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. Over the last week, Cryptocean has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. One Cryptocean coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002845 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsbit, P2PB2B and Exrates. Cryptocean has a total market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $42,297.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037629 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $501.74 or 0.06703421 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024698 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001153 BTC.
CRON is a coin. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cryptocean is cryptocean.io.
Buying and Selling Cryptocean
Cryptocean can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Coinsbit and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptocean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptocean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.