LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 40.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. LiteBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $3,932.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000118 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.