Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. One Mithril token can now be purchased for $0.0100 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bithumb, Ethfinex and LBank. Over the last week, Mithril has traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar. Mithril has a market cap of $7.08 million and approximately $881,447.00 worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008533 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009937 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Mithril uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 710,831,279 tokens. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mithril is mith.io. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bithumb, Ethfinex, OKEx, ZB.COM, Gate.io, LBank, CoinExchange, FCoin, DigiFinex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.