SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 27.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 9th. During the last week, SafeCoin has traded up 32.5% against the US dollar. SafeCoin has a market capitalization of $864,131.00 and approximately $827.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SafeCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0312 or 0.00000422 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050401 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00696180 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00030043 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.83 or 0.00268203 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00094532 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005024 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002186 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006627 BTC.
SafeCoin Coin Profile
SafeCoin (CRYPTO:SAFE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SafeCoin is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SafeCoin’s official website is www.safecoin.org.
SafeCoin Coin Trading
SafeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.