Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 9th. In the last seven days, Status has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Status has a total market capitalization of $36.98 million and approximately $174.52 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.0107 or 0.00000144 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and Radar Relay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003038 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013617 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00208664 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.30 or 0.01289008 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00027487 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00118480 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status launched on June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official website is status.im. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, ZB.COM, Poloniex, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Bancor Network, OKEx, IDAX, LATOKEN, Ovis, Binance, Livecoin, Liqui, OTCBTC, IDEX, Tidex, Kucoin, HitBTC, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, Huobi, ABCC, GOPAX, Bittrex, Bithumb, Neraex, TOPBTC, DEx.top, BigONE, Gatecoin, IDCM, DDEX, Upbit, OOOBTC, CoinTiger, Ethfinex, Koinex and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.