Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded down 36.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. One Thingschain token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Hotbit. Thingschain has a market cap of $25,511.00 and $10,816.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Thingschain has traded 36.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00051548 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00093536 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00076602 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003826 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7,487.23 or 0.99996472 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000455 BTC.
Thingschain is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain. The official website for Thingschain is thingschain.network. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain.
Thingschain Token Trading
Thingschain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thingschain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.