Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. Thrive Token has a total market capitalization of $528,214.00 and approximately $11,061.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Thrive Token has traded up 12.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Thrive Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0051 or 0.00000068 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and Coinsuper.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00037608 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.56 or 0.06634610 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00024726 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001175 BTC.
About Thrive Token
THRT is a token. Its launch date was April 12th, 2018. Thrive Token’s total supply is 202,027,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,246,212 tokens. Thrive Token’s official message board is medium.com/@thriveico. Thrive Token’s official Twitter account is @WeareThrivelabs. Thrive Token’s official website is ico.thrivelabs.io.
Buying and Selling Thrive Token
Thrive Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thrive Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thrive Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.