EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 10th. EOS has a market capitalization of $2.46 billion and $1.29 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EOS has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.61 or 0.00035894 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, CoinTiger, Coindeal and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 39% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,040,495,922 coins and its circulating supply is 943,795,911 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Exrates, QBTC, Bitbns, CPDAX, Bilaxy, BigONE, BCEX, DigiFinex, Cryptomate, IDAX, Kucoin, BitFlip, Exmo, C2CX, ChaoEX, Upbit, Bitfinex, COSS, ABCC, Kuna, BitMart, DOBI trade, YoBit, Huobi, Bithumb, RightBTC, Poloniex, CoinEx, OKEx, Coinbe, Gate.io, OEX, Neraex, Coinrail, Instant Bitex, Vebitcoin, Koinex, Coindeal, Mercatox, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, DragonEX, Hotbit, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, Tidebit, BtcTrade.im, GOPAX, WazirX, Tidex, CoinTiger, IDCM, Fatbtc, EXX, Cobinhood, Kraken, Coinsuper, Bibox, Zebpay, Cryptopia, LBank, TOPBTC, Rfinex, Coinone, CoinBene and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.