Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 10th. Hydro Protocol has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and $37,584.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, Bancor Network, OKEx and Bgogo.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00037196 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $502.87 or 0.06900296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00024112 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00021916 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol (HOT) is a token. It launched on January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official website is thehydrofoundation.com. Hydro Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/hydro-protocol. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io.
Buying and Selling Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bgogo, DDEX, Bancor Network, OKEx, Ethfinex and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.