Kuverit (CURRENCY:KUV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. Kuverit has a total market capitalization of $37,647.00 and $10,736.00 worth of Kuverit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kuverit has traded 45.3% lower against the dollar. One Kuverit token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00037105 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $501.79 or 0.06901397 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00023994 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002054 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00021841 BTC.
Kuverit (KUV) is a token. It was first traded on January 18th, 2019. Kuverit’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,337,156,365 tokens. The official website for Kuverit is www.kuverit.io. Kuverit’s official Twitter account is @kuver_it and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kuverit Token Trading
Kuverit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kuverit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kuverit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kuverit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kuverit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kuverit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.