EagleX (CURRENCY:EGX) traded up 30.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 10th. EagleX has a market capitalization of $9,768.00 and approximately $72.00 worth of EagleX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EagleX has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. One EagleX coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and BiteBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013848 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00206315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $95.66 or 0.01318299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00031048 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00117528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
EagleX Coin Profile
EagleX’s total supply is 72,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 33,583,500 coins. EagleX’s official website is eaglepay.io. EagleX’s official Twitter account is @EaglecoinID.
EagleX Coin Trading
EagleX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EagleX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EagleX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EagleX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EagleX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EagleX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.