Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. One Mooncoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Mooncoin has traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $952,155.00 and $49.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $44.48 or 0.00612401 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012418 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010420 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000604 BTC.
Mooncoin (MOON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,288,896,975 coins. The official website for Mooncoin is www.mooncoin.eco. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.