Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 10th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market capitalization of $3.74 million and approximately $554,350.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000062 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 46.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix is a token. Its launch date was October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin, Binance and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.