ZeuxCoin (CURRENCY:ZUC) traded down 35.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 10th. In the last week, ZeuxCoin has traded down 36% against the dollar. One ZeuxCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinall and Hotbit. ZeuxCoin has a market cap of $881,883.00 and approximately $25,071.00 worth of ZeuxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037379 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $505.01 or 0.06952578 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023584 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00021418 BTC.
ZUC is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2018. ZeuxCoin’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,999,999 tokens. ZeuxCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZeuxApp. ZeuxCoin’s official website is www.zeux.com. ZeuxCoin’s official message board is medium.com/zeux.
ZeuxCoin Token Trading
ZeuxCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeuxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZeuxCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZeuxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZeuxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeuxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.