Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $17.09 million and $5.81 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0176 or 0.00000243 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Tidex and Bitbns. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 15.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00204209 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.95 or 0.01281427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029063 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00119726 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network’s launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 969,381,993 tokens. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. The official website for Loom Network is loomx.io. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Poloniex, Bittrex, DDEX, Binance, Coinbe, Fatbtc, DEx.top, LATOKEN, Upbit, DragonEX, Bitbns, Allbit, CoinExchange, GOPAX, Tidex, YoBit and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.