Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 12th. Patientory has a market capitalization of $400,598.00 and $504.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for about $0.0057 or 0.00000079 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Patientory has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013910 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00203188 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.87 or 0.01286901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00029114 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00117530 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
Patientory’s genesis date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit, LATOKEN, Liqui and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.