Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. One Starbase token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Starbase has traded 23% lower against the U.S. dollar. Starbase has a market capitalization of $92,718.00 and $561.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00038215 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $493.48 or 0.06803162 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 41.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00026272 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001908 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001255 BTC.
STAR is a token. Its launch date was February 5th, 2017. Starbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Starbase is /r/starbase and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Starbase’s official Twitter account is @starbaseco and its Facebook page is accessible here. Starbase’s official website is starbase.co.
Starbase Token Trading
Starbase can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Starbase should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.