AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 14th. AdHive has a market capitalization of $56,132.00 and approximately $89.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. Over the last seven days, AdHive has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
ADH is a token. It was first traded on April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,376,614 tokens. AdHive’s official message board is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdHive’s official website is adhive.tv. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.