Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One Chainlink token can now be purchased for $2.04 or 0.00028524 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, Mercatox and OKEx. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $712.89 million and approximately $106.95 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014142 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.54 or 0.00203548 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $93.48 or 0.01309025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00125224 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Chainlink was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Mercatox, Gate.io, Radar Relay, OKEx, Coinbase and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.