CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. In the last week, CREDIT has traded down 13.9% against the US dollar. One CREDIT coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including BitForex and Cat.Ex. CREDIT has a total market capitalization of $190,334.00 and approximately $39,133.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CREDIT (CRYPTO:CREDIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 21,297,373,342 coins. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com.
Buying and Selling CREDIT
CREDIT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.