DDKoin (CURRENCY:DDK) traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. DDKoin has a total market cap of $5.51 million and approximately $132,591.00 worth of DDKoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DDKoin has traded 18.1% lower against the US dollar. One DDKoin coin can now be purchased for about $3.22 or 0.00045121 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DOBI Exchange and Simex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203620 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.43 or 0.01311074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028422 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00125328 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
DDKoin’s total supply is 45,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,710,000 coins. DDKoin’s official Twitter account is @KoinDd. The official website for DDKoin is ddkoin.com. DDKoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ddkofficial.
Buying and Selling DDKoin
DDKoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex and DOBI Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DDKoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DDKoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DDKoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DDKoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DDKoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.