FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One FREE Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and Crex24. FREE Coin has a market cap of $568,736.00 and $2,746.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FREE Coin has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003050 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203446 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.36 or 0.01309297 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028418 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00125001 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FREE Coin Token Profile
FREE Coin was first traded on April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FREE Coin is www.FREEcoin.technology.
Buying and Selling FREE Coin
FREE Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FREE Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FREE Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.