Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 14th. Gulden has a market capitalization of $3.21 million and $5,789.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Gulden has traded 7% lower against the US dollar. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000090 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43.87 or 0.00614803 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012371 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010217 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000545 BTC.
Gulden (CRYPTO:NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 501,661,537 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com.
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nocks, Bittrex, GuldenTrader, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.