Ifoods Chain (CURRENCY:IFOOD) traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 14th. During the last week, Ifoods Chain has traded down 17.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Ifoods Chain token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin and Allcoin. Ifoods Chain has a total market cap of $329,893.00 and $4,137.00 worth of Ifoods Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203620 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.43 or 0.01311074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028422 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00125328 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ifoods Chain Profile
Ifoods Chain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,499,999,990 tokens. Ifoods Chain’s official message board is www.ifoodschain.io/#/News. Ifoods Chain’s official website is www.ifoodschain.io. Ifoods Chain’s official Twitter account is @IfoodsL.
Ifoods Chain Token Trading
Ifoods Chain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ifoods Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ifoods Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ifoods Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ifoods Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ifoods Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.