Jarvis+ (CURRENCY:JAR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One Jarvis+ token can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including KuCoin and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Jarvis+ has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. Jarvis+ has a market capitalization of $128,534.00 and approximately $10,421.00 worth of Jarvis+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014205 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00203026 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.61 or 0.01306473 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00028096 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00123560 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Jarvis+ Token Profile
Jarvis+’s total supply is 600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,605,045 tokens. Jarvis+’s official Twitter account is @JarvisplusAI. The official website for Jarvis+ is www.jarvisplus.com. The Reddit community for Jarvis+ is /r/JarvisPlus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Jarvis+ Token Trading
Jarvis+ can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and KuCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jarvis+ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jarvis+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.