MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One MinexCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0494 or 0.00000697 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Exmo. During the last week, MinexCoin has traded down 5.9% against the dollar. MinexCoin has a market cap of $300,075.00 and approximately $47,522.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00201976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $92.09 or 0.01297276 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 71.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00069894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00037868 BTC.
MinexCoin is a coin. Its launch date was March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,503,613 coins and its circulating supply is 6,071,415 coins. The official website for MinexCoin is minexcoin.com. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, HitBTC, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.