MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 14th. During the last seven days, MIR COIN has traded up 0% against the dollar. One MIR COIN coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex. MIR COIN has a market capitalization of $2.00 million and $3.31 million worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203489 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $93.13 or 0.01306365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00028350 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00124663 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MIR COIN Coin Profile
MIR COIN’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 620,041,495 coins. The official website for MIR COIN is www.mircoin.io. MIR COIN’s official Twitter account is @mircoin01 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MIR COIN is medium.com/@blockchainmir.
Buying and Selling MIR COIN
MIR COIN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIR COIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIR COIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.